Alxbngala 10K Giveaway
For the hit of 10,000 followers and my way to thank all of your support in what I do, i decided to give something that its very important to me, to one of you guys.
Prizes (in order):
- A ”Ajua” calendar
- 1 personalized design
- 5 prints of any of my designs you choose
- An outlined design for you to finish
- Watercolor tablets
- 2 watercolor brushes
and other stuff i’ll put in there.
Rules and Qualification:
- Reblog this post to enter the giveaway (Likes do not count).
- You must be following me.
- Please don’t spam reblog. This will disqualify you.
- Don’t delete or alter the text of this post this will also disqualify you.
- You must be at least 15 years old to enter.
- Your ask box must be open for me to contact you if you win,
- Be willing to go through the whole process of the creation of your personalized design and the picking of the designs and sizes of your prints.
- You must be willing to give me a shipping address to send the prizes.
- The winner must respond within 48 hours or another winner shall be chosen.
- So I know that you’ve read these rules, tag this post with “Ajua” when you reblog it.
- This giveaway ends on Wednesday October 15th, 2014
- The winner will be chosen at random with random.org
- I will pay for shipping expenses, including international shipping.
- And Here you can see all my designs that are available for the winner to pick from.
Feel free to message me if you have any questions. Good luck! 😺
Am I doing #tbt right? | #tetris #ftw #dadjeans #gameboy #nintendo #nointiendo #boopboopdee
One of my co-workers owns this CB750 with a modern headlight and fairing combo. I can’t tell what modern bike it comes from. Although it’s not my style, I’m digging it. The cowl looks modern as well. The military green paint scheme is what I’m really into. #caferacer #motorcycle (at Stereo D at Deluxe LLC)
Q:What does the "skinhead" tag on some of your posts mean?
I use that tag for ska, rocksteady and reggae music, which are popular with traditional skinheads. Although neo-Nazi skinheads are (unfortunately) a real thing, they hijacked a style in the late 1970s that was originally bi-racial and anti-racist.
Traditional skinheads are also called trojan skinheads, after Trojan Records, one of the major reggae record labels. There is even an era of reggae music referred to as skinhead reggae, because it was so popular with traditional skinheads in the late 1960s.
Knowing is half the battle
Give your summer wardrobe a kick with one of these Hawaiian print shirts.